Bucklin Public Library Meeting Room Rules
We hope you will enjoy using the Cyndi Christopher Community Room. The requirements and responsibilities are listed below. There is a $25.00 cleaning deposit that is due upon acquiring the library key. Any violation listed below will result in the deposit not being refunded. The Director will inspect the meeting room to assure requirements have been met and will return the deposit accordingly.
- No Smoking
- No Alcoholic beverages
- The Renter is responsible for their own supplies
- Empty trash cans (dumpster is in back, trash sacks are in the janitor’s closet)
- Vacuum room
- Check bathrooms, tidy up as needed
- Wipe down kitchenette area (cleaning supplies are in the janitor’s closet)
- The thermostat has to be returned to the scheduled temperature, this is done by pushing the schedule button after event.
- Turn off all lights
- Be sure outside doors are locked when leaving the building
- The front foyer and the foyer by the bathrooms are just for entering and exiting. Children are to be in the meeting room during the event, not unsupervised in the foyer areas.
- Both parties understand that the user is responsible for any damage that occurs which may require special cleaning or repairs.
- Please make arrangements during business hours. The user is responsible for picking up and returning the key during business hours. The key may be put in book return drop after hours.
- The renter must give a 48 hour notice of cancelling the room reservation, or the $25 deposit will be forfeited. This is to ensure that the room is not left empty when a second party had also requested its use.
- Donations are accepted and appreciated, to help cover the cost of the utilities.
Bucklin Public Library